A List Of Strong Critical Analysis Essay Topics To Consider
The idea of writing a critical analysis essay is to examine a piece. You are evaluating the aspects of the writing piece for how it is written over the content that is written. It is a fairly hard essay to write. However, when the topic has been decided, it is a lot easier to write a quality essay. You can write this paper on a political issue, a social problem, a historical event, an argument, a literary piece, a performance, or a movie.
Your paper should summarize the piece and then analyze it. You need to make sure that it includes both of the pieces. Here is a list of the possible topics that you can write your paper on.
- “Crumb” Documentary directed by Terry Zwigoff in 1994
- “The Devil and Daniel Johnston” Documentary in 2005
- 2003 Documentary “American Splendor”
- 2004 Documentary “Super-Size Me”
- 1990 Documentary “Gates of Heaven”
- “We Shall Overcome” Speech by Lyndon Baines Johnson
- “I’ve Been to the Mountaintop” by Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Eisenhower’s farewell address
- Miguel de Cervantes’ novel Don Quixote
- Marcel Proust novel In Search of Lost Time
- Henry James novel The Ambassadors
- Albert Camus’ The Stranger
- The Shawshank Redemption in 1994
- The Godfather in 1972
- The Matrix in 1999
You can do your analysis on your favorite song if you would like as well. There are really so many options. I wouldn’t choose to do one on a three or five line poem though. Once you have decided on your topic, you want to start planning your paper. You can do this by creating an outline that lists all of the main points that you want to discuss in your paper. The more complete you make your outline, the easier it will be to complete it once you get to the writing portion.
You can use a five paragraph formatting style. This would include an introduction, three body paragraphs and a conclusion. You should make sure that you include transitions between the different paragraphs to make sure that your paper flows nicely. It is a great way to make sure that your reader understands what you are trying to prove. These tips are sure to help you write a successful paper and helps you get a good grade on the paper. But it all starts with choosing a good topic.